[SOLVED] New Registration vs Renewal

2 years 1 month ago - 2 years 1 month ago #328593 by swampy5
[SOLVED] New Registration vs Renewal was created by swampy5
Hi
Im trying to find a way of having a form (new acknowledgement of risks) which is a required field in a new CB subs user registration and a different form (renew acknowledgement of risks) made a required field in a CB subs renewal. I have installed CB Conditional but unsure how to use it
regards
swampy5

Tony Marsh GoGreen Computing

Please Log in to join the conversation.

2 years 1 month ago #328611 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic New Registration vs Renewal
Only field you'll have control over during renewals that will be mandatory is the terms and conditions field. For registration just adding a new field marked required would be sufficient, but for both I'd personally just use the core "acceptedterms" field then in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets enable "Display and require accepting terms".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

2 years 1 month ago #328620 by swampy5
Replied by swampy5 on topic New Registration vs Renewal
Oh thats just too easy - problem solved thanks Krileon
cheers
swampy5

Tony Marsh GoGreen Computing
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn