1 year 9 months ago #329970 by fdinkler
Replied by fdinkler on topic AuthorizeNet auto recurring payment
Thanks for reply.
Checked on stripe selected the webhook forget to share notification in SB subs
prntscr.com/FvbCeahkPWZH

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 9 months ago #329971 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic AuthorizeNet auto recurring payment
It tells you exactly what's wrong. The hash check is failing. That means the IPN is not verified. Be sure "Stripe webhook Signing Secret" is set correctly in your Stripe gateway. No parameters should have leading or trailing spaces, etc.. please be 100% sure you copy and pasted it over correctly. You can further review details about the IPN by simply clicking it and scrolling to the raw data at the bottom as well as checking the CBSubs > History Log.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 4 months ago #331790 by fdinkler
Hi Again,
We do checked on this and checked all keys and URL on stripe accounts are correct. still it gives the error :
IPN notification invalid hash / Fraud attempt
If you can check on the site and even can try your own test account for stripe would be good to make the payments working.
Logins are same as sent before.
Thanks

1 year 4 months ago #331791 by krileon
Please PM backend super user login credentials and will take a look first thing tomorrow. I've retested on our end and still working fine in my tests. It's possible something on your site is breaking the response body sent by the webhook making it fail to parse.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 4 months ago #331798 by fdinkler
Thank you, login sent via DM.

1 year 4 months ago #331799 by krileon
Your webhook signing secret doesn't look correct unless Stripe generates different formats for different accounts. It should be prefixed with whsec_ and not just we_.

Navigate to Developer > Webhooks then click your webhook URL. You should then see a "Reveal" link under "Signing secret". Click that then copy and paste the full signing secret to your Stripe gateway in CBSubs for the "Stripe webhook Signing Secret" parameter.

Their documentation also indicates it should be prefixed with whsec_.

stripe.com/docs/webhooks/signatures

We don't verify that it is so there's no limitation in our system if Stripe did change this, but it seams like the signing secret is incorrect and would be why the IPN failed.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.258 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn