[SOLVED] Menu Item Missing

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #330152 by tmoran
[SOLVED] Menu Item Missing was created by tmoran
Hi,I recall there used to be a Joomla menu item for CBSubs, however I can no longer find where to enable it, or if it is still an option. I would like to access CBSubs main menu without having to go through Community Builder > Plugin Management > CBSubs

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #330158 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Menu Item Missing
Default menu behavior is compact mode and has been the case for something like 2-3 years now. You can turn off compact mode in our admin menu module in Extensions > Modules.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #330206 by tmoran
Replied by tmoran on topic Menu Item Missing
Sorry Kyle,
I can't seem to find an admin menu module! Are to talking about Joomla Modules (Extensions > Modules > Admin Menu Module)... there doesn't appear to be a CB Subs Menu Module available, or any Module options in the CB or CBSubs menus?

These are the module options available to me...

Attachments:

1 year 8 months ago #330215 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Menu Item Missing
You don't create a new module. You need to edit our existing module. Navigate to Extensions > Modules and change the Site dropdown to Administrator next to the search box. You can then edit "CB Admin Dropdown Menu" and under the Menus tab adjust its settings there.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tmoran

1 year 8 months ago #330226 by tmoran
Replied by tmoran on topic Menu Item Missing
Solved! Thanks Kyle :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn