Skip to Content Skip to Menu

🏖 Summer has arrived! Start your summer right with our summer sale!Get 30% off Now!

Display Subscription sign up in a module

• tmoran
  • tmoran
1 year 11 months ago #330207 by tmoran
I'm trying to replicate the the sign up process that occurs when you set it as a Community Builder plugin menu item (Menu Item > Community Builder > Plugin) and display it as a module rather than an entire page. Is this possible?
index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans
Example here: www.tommyhafeyclub.com.au/join

I've tried setting it as an iFrame, however it doesn't display the plan and therefore wont allow a user to subscibe:
<p><iframe src=" www.tommyhafeyclub.com.au/index.php?option=com_comprofiler&view=pluginclass&plugin=cbpaidsubscriptions&do=displayplans&plans=1&tmpl=component " frameborder="0" width="100%" height="1200" allowtransparency="no">

Example here: www.tommyhafeyclub.com.au/membership

Is there a CB or CBSubs module that will allow me this functionality?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 11 months ago #330216 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Display Subscription sign up in a module
Create a CB Login Module then under Advanced Options set Layout to "registration". This will display CBs registration form as a module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: tmoran

• tmoran
  • tmoran
1 year 11 months ago - 1 year 11 months ago #330227 by tmoran
Replied by tmoran on topic Display Subscription sign up in a module
BINGO!!! Too easy... :-)

I'd like to use the step by step process, however the next button is not displaying correctly! Is there a way to override the button colour? If so, can you please advise what the coding is and where I should place it?

Last edit: 1 year 11 months ago by tmoran.

• tmoran
  • tmoran
1 year 11 months ago #330228 by tmoran
Replied by tmoran on topic Display Subscription sign up in a module
The same thing occurs with the back button, however the Sign Up button appears as blue as per the step by step tabs?

• krileon
  • krileon
1 year 11 months ago #330257 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Display Subscription sign up in a module
Looks like it's just a CSS conflict with your Joomla template. Those should be a blue color since they use the primary button Bootstrap color by default. You'll need to either use CB Template Changer and its built in Template Builder feature to generate a custom template for CB with the colors you need or use CSS overrides feature shown below and supply your own CSS to recolor them.

www.joomlapolis.com/blog/kyle/18711-template-css-overrides-made-easy

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon