IPN Notification URL

1 year 2 months ago #332401 by wjgadmin
IPN Notification URL was created by wjgadmin
Hi folks,
Is it possible to forward the IPN from Stripe & PayPal? In bookkeeping, it needs to receive the IPN to record sales etc.... however per CBSubs, we must set the IPN to our own domain for sales/subscriptions to be recorded on our back end.

So is there a way we can simply forward the same IPN received by these payment merchants on to the bookkeeping software? The do provide the link to receive the IPN. Thank you

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago #332410 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic IPN Notification URL
For Stripe you can just create another webhook URL directly in the dashboard. For PayPal that isn't an option. Best option is probably to use CB Auto Actions and just push data to your external systems as needed on CBSubs triggers. There's no functionality to forward the raw IPN and no way for CB Auto Actions to access it either.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds