cbsubs display subscription on user profile

9 months 3 weeks ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #334093 by swampy5
Hi 
Ive got two cbsubs installations both have the setting display subscription on user profile 
One site shows the expiry date and the subscription update options   
But only one shows the subs expiry date - the other only shows upgrade options only
Any suggestions to resolve this so both sites show expiry date would be welcome
cheers
swampy5

Tony Marsh GoGreen Computing
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 months 3 weeks ago #334099 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cbsubs display subscription on user profile
My guess is your other side doesn't allow renewals and if the plan is already expired and doesn't allow renewals it won't show there.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 months 3 weeks ago #334107 by swampy5
Replied by swampy5 on topic cbsubs display subscription on user profile
Thanks Krileon
The issue is not the failure to display upgradeable plans but not displaying the expiry date and status of  the existing membership  plan - but I discovered Im comparing apples to oranges in the screen grabs in previous post - the selected user in one is up to date financially (and only upgrades visible) whereas the other unfinancial member shows the expiry date as well as upgrade options.
I have got around  this by creating a custom html field (see attached) to display expiry date but although perfectly functional appears a bit clumsily. Perhaps there a more elegant solution.
cheers
swampy5

Attachments:

9 months 3 weeks ago - 9 months 3 weeks ago #334110 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic cbsubs display subscription on user profile
Sorry, I still don't understand the issue here. Please PM the login credentials (see link in my forum signature) of the site having a problem and provide steps for me to see the problem and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: swampy5

9 months 3 weeks ago #334121 by swampy5
Replied by swampy5 on topic cbsubs display subscription on user profile
This issue is resolved now I have the membership tab in the user profile displaying expiry date correctly and a custom  html field doing the same so my members cannot complain any longer that they cant find their subscription status!

The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn