unable to pay for membership

10 months 1 week ago #334159 by joomally
unable to pay for membership was created by joomally
Hi,
I use Stripe.
If a user tries to reactivate or renew a monthly subscription, or if a new user fills out the registration form and then presses 'sign up' (which should take them to the page to set up the payment), they get a message like:
'The page isn’t redirecting properly'
or some other variation depending on the browser. One browser mentioned too many redirects.

About a week ago, I moved my site to a new server and changed the DNS settings etc
As far as I know, everything else on the site is working fine so I don't know if that's related or not.

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 months 1 week ago #334164 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic unable to pay for membership
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then try to renew and see what errors are displayed. If none check CBSubs > History Log to see if something is failing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 months 1 week ago - 10 months 1 week ago #334166 by joomally
Replied by joomally on topic unable to pay for membership
When I Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration and try to renew, no errors are reported because no page is displayed.
There are no errors in CBSubs > History Log

Is there anything else I can check?

I'm not sure if its relevant, but in the Global Configuration, there is no value in either of the Cookie Settings (Cookie Domain or Cookie Path)

10 months 1 week ago #334167 by krileon
What payment gateway are you using? There shouldn't be any redirects in the basket itself and we log all errors to CBSubs history log so it's strange there's nothing logged there. Are there any errors logged in your server error log?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 months 1 week ago #334168 by joomally
Replied by joomally on topic unable to pay for membership
I'm using Stripe.

I checked the joomla error log and there were no errors.

There is an error in CB Subs Error and Logs from 12th june that might be relevant (but no errors from today even though I am causing the error repeatedly)-
stripe payform notice: Payment basket does not login.

Call trace:
called in class cbpaidHistory::logError() on line 571 in file cbpaidPayHandler.php
called in class cbpaidPayHandler::_setLogErrorMSG() on line 152 in file cbpaidCreditCardsPayHandler.php
called in class cbpaidCreditCardsPayHandler::resultNotification() on line 644 in file cbpaidsubscriptions.stripe.php
called in class cbpaidstripeoem::resultNotification() on line 688 in file cbpaidControllerCBTab.php
called in class cbpaidControllerCBTab::getTabComponent() on line 1155 in file cbpaidsubscriptions.php
called in class getcbpaidsubscriptionsTab::getTabComponent() on line 92 in file cbpaidControllerCBComponent.php
called in class CBplug_cbpaidsubscriptions::getCBpluginComponent() on line 880 in file cbPluginHandler.php
called in class cbPluginHandler::call() on line 1611 in file cbTabs.php
called in class cbTabs::_callTabPlugin() on line 1725 in file cbTabs.php
called in class cbTabs::tabClassPluginTabs() on line 733 in file comprofiler.php
called in function tabClass() on line 286 in file comprofiler.php
called in function require_once() on line 402 in file ComponentHelper.php

Thanks

10 months 1 week ago - 10 months 1 week ago #334169 by krileon
Strange, please PM backend super user login credentials and will take a look (see link in my forum signature). Does this impact new subscriptions as well or just renewals?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn