1 upgrade plan always incorrecte selected if clicking on the text of any upgrade

6 months 1 week ago #335484 by webmasterACA
Hi, is there any progress on fixing this? It's issues on my site with users not noticing why they are offered to pay child plans they didn't (consiously) select.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 months 1 week ago #335499 by krileon
I haven't been able to confirm this issue on latest CBSubs build release. Is this still a problem for you even with latest CBSubs build installed? The JS was changed to no longer select child plans to allow normal validations to take place. Only reason for a child plan to be selected now is they clicked the child plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 months 1 week ago #335512 by webmasterACA
Hi. Yes, I definitely still have the issue. To be sure, I describe again what happens.
my version of CBSubs: You have the latest version 4.6.2+build.2023.08.03.10.16.09.0a787e2f2

Setup:
- I have a subscription of level 1 active.
- I have 4 depending (level 2) optional subscriptions.
- when the user clicks on the chex box of either of them, that and only that subscription is selected (as desired)
- when a user clicks anywhere on any of the 2nd, 3th or 4th depending subscriptions, the checkbox of the selected one is marked, but also the first one of the depending subscriptions is selected.
... and thus in the next step, the screen with the overview of subscriptions to pay, both are included and offered to be paid.
On the attached screenshot, I click where the red arrow is, yellow shows that both are selected.

Attachments:

6 months 1 week ago #335521 by krileon

- when a user clicks anywhere on any of the 2nd, 3th or 4th depending subscriptions, the checkbox of the selected one is marked, but also the first one of the depending subscriptions is selected.

If you click a child plan it will select the child plan and its parent. That's how it's supposed to work.

Is this available on your registration form? If so please PM a link and will take a look as maybe that will better help understand the problem.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 months 1 week ago #335532 by krileon
Ok, I see the issue. The parent plan is already actively subscribed to. This results in the parent plan not having a checkbox and the JS is looking for the first checkbox it encounters when trying to find its parent checkbox to select. Since it can't the JS is, in error, selecting the first child plan since that's the first checkbox it encountered. I understand the problem now and am looking into a fix.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

6 months 1 week ago #335533 by krileon
Looks like this only happens with the rounded template. Issue is not present with the default template. So probably some JavaScript in the rounded template causing it specifically.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.618 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn