Feature Request - configuration of cancel-subscription-button on plan level

9 months 2 days ago #334621 by schrammelmann
Hello all,

I have a similar problem as in this thread:
www.joomlapolis.com/forum/cb-paid-subscriptions-support/245786-subscription-expirations

I currently use a free plan and a paid plan without auto-recurring payment. I have switched off the unsubscribe button in the global settings, as I don't want the free standard plan to be removed by the user or the user to prematurely delete a subscription for a period that has already been paid for by mistake.

Now, however, I would like to offer automatic renewal. However, the user must be able to cancel this. Therefore I have to activate the unsubscribe button.
It would be good to have these two new features available:
  1. configuration of setting the unsubscribe button on plan level, in addition to the global configuration (as override if possible, for compatibility).
  2. separate configurations to display/hide of unsubscribe buttons for subscriptions, auto-recurring payments or both.

Could this also be useful for other CB Subs users?

Thanks in advance for an evaluation.

Best regards
Michael

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 months 2 days ago #334627 by krileon
Per-plan unsubscribe functionality was implemented in 4.6.2. Edit your plans then under the Workflows tab at the bottom you can specify unsubscribe behavior for that specific plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: schrammelmann

9 months 1 day ago #334646 by schrammelmann
oops, I'm late for the party. I missed that. Thank you very much.

However, the cancellation must be activated in order to be able to end the recurring subscriptions. But I solve this via css. I simply hide the "Cancel subscription" button with css.
.cb_button_wrapper.cpay_button_confirm_unsubscribe_wrapper{display:none;}
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.186 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn