No mail sent after user select "offline payment"

5 months 3 weeks ago #335764 by jabba84
I've setup an offlien payment for subscription (beside the Stripe one).
A user can choose it in the cart:

After they choose it the user goes to a recap page with anothe button to confirm the payment:

If they click on the button they goes to a recap page with the presentation of the payment slip, which is ok.
The problem is that no email is sent to the administrator so they can check if the payment is actually done.
I woul like the system to send a mail to admins that says : "user checked the offline payment, go to your homebanking system and see if the ban transfer is done".
Is this possible somehow?
Thanks

WebMaster & JoomlaLover @ www.pixed.it
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 3 weeks ago #335772 by krileon
The basket status goes into a pending state when they confirm offline payment. So any of the emails sent for pending payments will work to do that. You can use the presentation tab emails, CBSubs Emails integration, CBSubs Mailer, or even CB Auto Actions for such an email.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 3 weeks ago #335780 by jabba84
Ok, thanks. Is this what i'm looking for?

Plan -> Integrations -> Email

I need this for manual payment only (offline), are there some cases when stripe payment will trigger this email too?

Attachments:

5 months 3 weeks ago #335781 by krileon
Yes that's the correct parameters. Yes that will send if the Stripe payment goes into a pending status.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 3 weeks ago - 5 months 3 weeks ago #335785 by jabba84
Ok thanks, so is there a way to limit this email to offline payment only? Avoiding it to trigger with stripe?
I've tryed to setup "Mailer" but there is no condition about the payment gateway

EDIT: i've setup the email filling the above fields but no mail is sent when payment is in pending... do i have to activate those mail somewhere?

5 months 3 weeks ago #335793 by krileon

Ok thanks, so is there a way to limit this email to offline payment only? Avoiding it to trigger with stripe?

Within those parameters, no. Your only option would be to replace that behavior with CB Auto Actions. It's not likely a Stripe payment will go into a pending state though if all you're using it for is to accept card payments.

EDIT: i've setup the email filling the above fields but no mail is sent when payment is in pending... do i have to activate those mail somewhere?

Ensure you've specified valid To address, provided a subject, and a body. Then ensure CBSubs Email integration is published. It should then send when they click to confirm offline payment.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.225 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn