Payment after registration expiration?

4 months 3 weeks ago #336238 by jabba84
Hello, i have a setup like this:
- user registers selecting the the plan (one of 3, mandatory, radio buttons)
- a mail arrivers to moderators who need to approve it
- after approval the user can login and proceed with payment

I have this issues: if a user registers and is approved by a moderator right away everything is fine. If some days passes between the registration and the approval after the user's login they are not redirected to the payment page but in their personal area without possibility to pay to activate the plan. In "my subscriptions" area (joomla menu type CB plugin -> display subscriptions) the page is empty and the user can't move anywhere from there.
Is there a "expiration" time for moderation for the payment?
How can i help users that have this problem now and cannot pay for the subscritpion?

Thanks

WebMaster & JoomlaLover @ www.pixed.it

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 3 weeks ago #336240 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment after registration expiration?
Basket expired. Adjust the basket expiration time in CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets. Adjust the following as needed.

Hours for payment basket to timeout in front-end
Hours for payment basket to timeout in administration

If you need the basket to remain for a few days it's perfectly fine to put a large amount of hours there as needed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 3 weeks ago #336245 by jabba84
Replied by jabba84 on topic Payment after registration expiration?
Perfect, thank. I've put "9999" just to be sure it never expires.
Is possibile to retrieve the already expired baskets?

WebMaster & JoomlaLover @ www.pixed.it

4 months 3 weeks ago #336255 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Payment after registration expiration?

Is possibile to retrieve the already expired baskets?

No, expired baskets that were in a not initialized state are deleted.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.519 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn