Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Installation and Configuration Documentation

  • a2zcs
  • a2zcs
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 46
  • Thanks: 4
  • Karma: 0
1 hour 14 minutes ago #344604 by a2zcs
Hi,
I can't seem to find any installation/configuration docs for CB Paid Subscriptions. Can you direct me to it?
Thanks,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • krileon
  • krileon
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 50734
  • Thanks: 8695
  • Karma: 1475
57 minutes ago #344605 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Installation and Configuration Documentation
We've a few tutorials below.

www.joomlapolis.com/documentation/272-cb-paid-subscriptions/283-tutorials

You can also download the manual below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/documents

Feel free to ask any questions here on the forums you may have as well as we'll be happy to provide configuration instructions.


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beat, nant, krileon
Powered by Kunena Forum