Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Show name in Custom Html

  • borja
  • borja
  • OFFLINE
  • Posts: 85
  • Thanks: 1
  • Karma: 0
1 month 3 weeks ago #344380 by borja
Show name in Custom Html was created by borja
I want to show the first name in a Custom Html but it´s not working. I activated "Prepare Content" and this is the code that I use in my CUstom html module:

<p>Hola, [cb:userdata field="firstname" /]</p>
 

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • krileon
  • krileon
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 50740
  • Thanks: 8696
  • Karma: 1475
1 month 3 weeks ago #344382 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Show name in Custom Html
You'll need CB Content Module or CB Content Bot to accomplish that. Substitutions aren't supported in content otherwise. CB Content Bot would enable substitutions anywhere Joomla content plugins are supported. CB Content Module is like a more advanced Custom HTML module and also supports substitutions out of the box.

www.joomlapolis.com/addons/cb-content-module
www.joomlapolis.com/addons/cb-content-bot

You can also add a substitution supported greeting to your CB Login Module, which is included with CB for free, by editing your login module then under "Logout Options" configure the "Logout Pre-text" parameter to your liking. That should then show at the top of your login module once they login.


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beat, nant, krileon
Powered by Kunena Forum