Internal Server Error 500

11 years 3 weeks ago #226067 by WebJIVE
Internal Server Error 500 was created by WebJIVE
Getting 500 Error when trying to delete a CB user. Rolled out CBSubs this weekend and imported 30k users. When I go to try and delete a user now, getting the following error:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@urotoday.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Checked all file permissions and thats not it.

Eric Caldwell
Web-JIVE.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

11 years 3 weeks ago #226096 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Internal Server Error 500
More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Please check your server error log.

11 years 3 weeks ago #226162 by WebJIVE
Replied by WebJIVE on topic Internal Server Error 500
Got past that and now have over 30,000 subscribed users! One BIG challenge we have with CBSubs is on the Plan->Integration tab, where it scans all Joomla articles for the plan. This site has over 66,000 articles and that selection box is killing us.

Any plans to alter that where if it sees x,xxx number of articles, it could show a textbox or text area where we could enter article ids separated by commas?

Eric Caldwell
Web-JIVE.com

11 years 3 weeks ago #226168 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Internal Server Error 500
Congrats for your milestone.

I believe CBSubs 2.0.2 and CBSubs GPL 3.0 have a limit of querying only 500 articles maximum in database.

Which CBSubs version do you run ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

11 years 3 weeks ago #226172 by WebJIVE
Replied by WebJIVE on topic Internal Server Error 500
3.0 and it looks like way more than 500 in there due to the large amount of scrolling. B)

Eric Caldwell
Web-JIVE.com
Attachments:

11 years 3 weeks ago #226176 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Internal Server Error 500
The limit isn't currently used so it's limited to a maximum of 9999. You can apply a quickfix as follows.

IN: /components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/plugin/cbsubscontent/cbsubs.content.xml
REPLACE:
type="mos_content"
WITH:
type="mos_content" limit="500"

Should be able to do a replace in notepad, IDE, etc.. to apply this. This should then limit the query to 500.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.260 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn