How to pull out list of all GJ users

10 years 10 months ago #229994 by AlexSmirnov
How to pull out list of all GJ users was created by AlexSmirnov
Hi everyone,

Do we know how to pull out a list of all GJ users and display it on a web page via either a menu item or a button?

Cheers,

Alex

AkeebaBackup.RU - безопасность Вашего Community Builder
Не тратьте свое и мое время впустую, - личные сообщения, отправленные без моего приглашения, удаляются без чтения.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #230001 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to pull out list of all GJ users
GJ has no feature for this. The only way to see a list of all GJ users is to navigate to GJ > Users in backend.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #230003 by AlexSmirnov
Replied by AlexSmirnov on topic How to pull out list of all GJ users
Are GJ users = CB users? Are they the same?

Не тратьте свое и мое время впустую, - личные сообщения, отправленные без моего приглашения, удаляются без чтения.

10 years 10 months ago #230008 by krileon
No, GJ users are their GJ Group user rows. If you need a list of users you can use a CB Userlist, which you can create within CB > List Management.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #230019 by AlexSmirnov
Replied by AlexSmirnov on topic How to pull out list of all GJ users
In every group we can see a search field to search users. Does this user search work within the group it has been displayed for or for all GJ users?

10 years 10 months ago #230022 by krileon

Does this user search work within the group it has been displayed for or for all GJ users?

Specific to the GJ Group you're searching.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.295 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn