CBSubs Virtuemart 2 integration

10 years 9 months ago #231024 by WebJIVE
CBSubs Virtuemart 2 integration was created by WebJIVE
I have been all over the forums and downloads area but, I can't locate the plugin for CBSubs which allows for integration with VM2.

We are wanting to map users to a VM shopper group once they subscribe to get a 100% discount on downloadable PDF's.

Thanks!

Eric Caldwell
Web-JIVE.com

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #231026 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Virtuemart 2 integration
It's included with the CBSubs package. Simply unpack CBSubs "unzip1st" package and it should be there. Please note if you've using VM2 you'll need to rename or remove the below file or the integration will think you're using VM1.

/components/com_virtuemart/virtuemart_parser.php

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #231032 by WebJIVE
Replied by WebJIVE on topic CBSubs Virtuemart 2 integration
Thanks.. Got that installed and configured. Question....

From the CB user manager, when I located my login and unsubscribed from a plan, then resubscribed, I noticed that the VM integration didn't trigger and add me to a specific shopper group.

Thoughts?

Eric Caldwell
Web-JIVE.com

10 years 9 months ago #231033 by krileon
Integrations should fire just fine from CB > User Management when giving a user a subscription. Is it working fine from frontend? Have you removed the file as instructed in my previous reply?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #231034 by WebJIVE
Replied by WebJIVE on topic CBSubs Virtuemart 2 integration
Haven't tried it from the fronted, only the backend.. What I did was use the user manager from the backend to unsubscribe myself then resubscribe. I'll give it a try via the frontend to see if that makes a difference.

When unsubscribing from the backend, any special instructions? I noticed a delete from the subscription.. Should we use that?

Yes, we did rename that file :)

Eric Caldwell
Web-JIVE.com

10 years 9 months ago #231036 by krileon

When unsubscribing from the backend, any special instructions? I noticed a delete from the subscription.. Should we use that?

Nope, but it's possible the user store that happens after VM2 integration fires could be cause VM2 user being stored with previous values instead of the new values. Testing on frontend will confirm if it's working or not.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.163 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn