[SOLVED] Registration and cb subs

10 years 7 months ago - 10 years 6 months ago #234102 by Ntelos
[SOLVED] Registration and cb subs was created by Ntelos
Hello there.

I use cb and cb subs. I user 3 plans on cb subs.

I want to user CB Profile Pro component in order to make nicer profile and registration pages for each plan.

So, i have one registration form with a radio button, from where i select the profile type (from cb profile pro component) and then the registration page opens (depending the profile i selected from the radio button.

So, after registration, the user has a profile (from cb profile pro).

All i want is to use cb profile pro just to have prettier registration and profile pages.
What i Need thought is after registration (using cb profile pro registration page), to put the user to his/her cb subs plan.

So, if someone chooses Manager profile, then he/she completes the registration form for Manager profile (cb profile pro) and after registration, he/she automatically registers also to Manager CB Subs plan.

Can i do this somehow? I know that cb profile pro, has an option to use html/php/javascript code inside registration page. Can i use php or javascript code, in order to do this:

After registration -> user registers to a specific cb plan.

If this possible can i have a code hint?

Also, if this is possible, then i need to ask this: I have set some triggers inside each cb plan, like change the values of some fields etc. If i use this:

After registration -> user registers to a specific cb plan.

then will all these triggers happen?

Thank you in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 7 months ago #234105 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration and cb subs
We do not support CB Profile Pro. Nor are we its developers. So I can not suggest workflows for it. CBSubs plans are normally purchased during registration and not after, but if you want after you'd need to do it after their first login (specify plans url within CB > Configuration > Registration > First Login Redirect URL) and not directly after registration.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ntelos

10 years 7 months ago #234106 by Ntelos
Replied by Ntelos on topic Registration and cb subs
Ok, i understand that you do not offer support for cb profile pro!
I would prefer to avoid the action after first login, because the user thinks that he chooses the plan before registration. I don't want to make him choose again with first login because maybe he gets confused.

Another idea...Maybe i could do something with auto actions?Like, choose Registration type and put the After Registration trigger, to put that if cb_profile_pro field has value Manager, then the user registers also in Manager cb subs plan. Can something like this happen?

10 years 7 months ago #234119 by krileon
You can't have them purchase a plan after registration unless they are logged in. It has to be during registration or after login. If you're not accepting payments and using it primarily for ACL type usages then you can use CB Auto Actions and its CB Paid Subscription 3.x action to automatically give them a subscription on the after registration trigger.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 7 months ago #234126 by Ntelos
Replied by Ntelos on topic Registration and cb subs
Actually my 3 initial cb subs plans are absolutely free. I have some upgrade plans that can be bought only if someone has a free basic plan.

So, with this skeptic, i can assign a user to a basic plan, on after registration correct?

10 years 7 months ago #234132 by krileon

So, with this skeptic, i can assign a user to a basic plan, on after registration correct?

Yup, just use the CB Paid Subscription 3.x action on the after registration trigger in CB Auto Actions and you can give them an active subscription to your plan.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ntelos

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn