Ok, i have created an auto action, with those values:
Title: Assign plan to user
Descritpion: .....
Type: CB Paid Subscriptions 3.x
Triggers: onAfterUserRegistration
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional: cb_profiletype Equal To my-profile
(cb_profiletype is a field from CB Profile Pro component and they told me that as values we use the aliases from the different profile pages we create, in my case i use the alias my-profile)
CB Paid Subscriptions 3.x Action: Plans: my-plan-1
Mode: Subscribe
Exclude: blank

When i register the user, after registration and confirmation, i see that the player is inside profile type with alias my-profile (because cb_profiletype has this value) but the action doesn't seem to occur at all.

Any ideas?

Thank you in advance

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 6 months ago #235872 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration and cb subs

Conditional: cb_profiletype Equal To my-profile

That is not a valid conditional. You have to use valid substitution usage. So it would become the below for example.

Conditional: [cb_profiletype] Equal To my-profile

Please see the below tutorial for further substitution usage information.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

(cb_profiletype is a field from CB Profile Pro component and they told me that as values we use the aliases from the different profile pages we create, in my case i use the alias my-profile)

I have no idea how CB Profile Pro handles the fields usage and value storage so it may or may not be able to be used like that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #235910 by Ntelos
Replied by Ntelos on topic Registration and cb subs
You were correct! I used [] for the field and now after registration, the user is subscribing automatically to my-plan-1!

I noticed something though...

When the auto-actions was incorrect (so it wasn't working), i was receiving confirmation e-mails. Now, that the auto-actions is correct, the user subscribes to the plan but he doesn't receive confirmation e-mail during registration.

Inside this plan, i have the field:
User Email Confirmation: Default (CB Setting) ->the setting is that the user must confirm the account to login

So, its like onAfterRegistration the user subscribes but this action blocks the confirmation e-mail. Can i do something for this?

Thank you in advance

10 years 6 months ago #235916 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Registration and cb subs
CB Auto Actions is non-intrusive. It can't interfere with those processes. I've no idea why confirmation email doesn't send. Try using the trigger onAfterUserRegistrationMailsSent, which is fired after the registration emails have been sent.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 6 months ago #235927 by Ntelos
Replied by Ntelos on topic Registration and cb subs
Thank you very much!

It worked that way!

You are the best!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn