Redirect to subscriptions page

10 years 3 months ago #239355 by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic Redirect to subscriptions page
Hmmm..

Query Check Box (Multiple)
Query Drop Down (Multi-select)
Query Drop Down (Single Select)
Query Radio Buttons

Those options are not available in the 'Type' field.

If I look at the tutorial at www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18377-configuring-a-country-field-with-cb-query-field-plugin , it shows that the drop-down says 'Query Drop Down (Single-Select)'.

If I select Drop Down (Single Select), the right side changes to:

Field-specific Parameters
There are no parameters for this item

My CB Configuration Manager is version 1.9.1 which it indicates is the most recent version but the tutorial shows CB Query field plugin (version 3.0 or better). I checked on the Addons, but did not see a CB Query field plugin. So how can I determine if I have the most recent version of the Field Management / CB Query field plugin?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 3 months ago #239397 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Redirect to subscriptions page
You need to install CB Query Field for those field types. Latest release of CB Query Field is 3.1.1, which is available for download in the Professional downloads section.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 3 months ago #239406 by LukeDouglas
Replied by LukeDouglas on topic Redirect to subscriptions page
Kyle,

I searched the CBSubs and CB Manual for documentation on the CB Query plugin but could not find any. Without documentation on the CB Query (the tutorial was for adding a Country field which doesn't really match up with what I was needing), I put on my developer thinking cap.

From what I can see, when adding a new field, the query function allows you to do database queries which can then be used to populate the 'name' value, in my example "cb_expiredsubscriptionquery" with the COUNT of expired subscriptions. As we are not allowing multiple subscriptions, this should find their current subscription and increment COUNT by 1 for an expired subscription.

Here is how I have that setup with 'nothing' to be displayed on the users profile as this is only an internal query:

But what would happen in the situation where someone has 'upgraded' from one plan to another? As the original plan is still in the database, will this be considered as an expired plan since another plan record has been created for the new plan? If so, that defeats the purpose of the query which is to determine if the user's subscription (current) has expired because it would show a COUNT of '1' but the user has an active subscription.

So now I have a field 'cb_expiredsubscriptionquery' that has a COUNT of 1. I updated my CB Auto Actions 'Redirect after expired subscriptions' adding a 'Conditional' to check this field for a positive value. However, this didn't work.

10 years 3 months ago #239408 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Redirect to subscriptions page

I searched the CBSubs and CB Manual for documentation on the CB Query plugin but could not find any.

That's because there isn't any. None of the incubator projects have documentation.

Here is how I have that setup with 'nothing' to be displayed on the users profile as this is only an internal query:

That's not the correct usage. You need a "Query" fieldtype field. Not the query select types.

So now I have a field 'cb_expiredsubscriptionquery' that has a COUNT of 1. I updated my CB Auto Actions 'Redirect after expired subscriptions' adding a 'Conditional' to check this field for a positive value. However, this didn't work.

Your trigger still has code in it, which is incorrect and should just be the triggers needed. Your conditional is also not a valid substitution. Again, please see the below tutorial page as we have multiple usage tutorials to show you how to properly setup an action in CB Auto Actions.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases

For substitution usage information please see the below.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18353-using-substitutions-throughout-cb

Next your URL should be non-SEF and begin with index.php for your redirect URL.

Please read carefully the descriptions next to each input as they describe how to use the inputs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.432 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn