Error when uploading an image to CB Gallery

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #240653 by allenjj
Replied by allenjj on topic Error when uploading an image to CB Gallery
Seems I cant upload the capture file as one file, so trying to parse it.

File Attachment:

File Name: DatabaseQu...arta.txt
File Size:303 KB

File Attachment:

File Name: DatabaseQu...artb.txt
File Size:205 KB

John
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #240673 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error when uploading an image to CB Gallery
You don't need to upload the debug log or error log. Upload an image with debug mode and maximum error reporting set in Joomla global configuration (it's vital both are set). Then see if any fatal error is shown on screen. If not check server error log and supply latest 5 entries.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago - 10 years 2 months ago #241534 by allenjj
Here is the error. I tried to capture it with snagit and jing but both failed so I cut and pasted the error results in the txt file attached. Well I tried to attach it but file limit size is preventing it. I can find no fatal errors in the debug, but still can not upload a file to gallery in the profile. I can privately email you debug results.

John

10 years 2 months ago #241555 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #241561 by allenjj
Private message with credentials sent

John

10 years 2 months ago #241571 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and unfortunately can not find the cause. You've something installed that's treating the below as a bad request (400 error), which doesn't make much sense. Do you have a custom htaccess file in place?

index.php?option=com_comprofiler&task=userprofile&tab=getprofilegallerytab

You however have simple way too much installed for me to be able to reasonable review your install any further.

If possible please create a clean Joomla + CB + ProfileGallery install on a sub domain or in a sub folder so we can remove possible extension conflict to better give an idea of what's going on.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.253 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn