Bootstrap css color change

9 years 6 months ago #250274 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Bootstrap css color change

This is already the case for most plugins (e.g. CB Blogs)...

Is it planned also for CB Activity ?

For now it seems like CB Activity and CB Groupjive use their own css sheet.

Such a plugin would be great, of course it will be done when it will be done, but any idea of a timeframe ? :-)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #250276 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Bootstrap css color change

Is it planned also for CB Activity ?

Yes.

For now it seems like CB Activity and CB Groupjive use their own css sheet.

That's because neither have been upgraded yet.

Such a plugin would be great, of course it will be done when it will be done, but any idea of a timeframe ?

No, I'm swamped as is just upgrading our existing plugins. I'm not planning any new projects until all the upgrades are complete. The larger plugins upgrades will take awhile. CB Auto Action upgrade is almost done. CB Connect is the next upgrade I've planned as it's having too many issues due to deprecated social site APIs.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #250277 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Bootstrap css color change
Fine, manual correction of bootstrap.css is not a problem anyway...

Any idea when CB Activity and CB Groupjive will be upgraded ?

We have decided to unpublish CB connect until next release :-)

9 years 6 months ago #250348 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Bootstrap css color change

Any idea when CB Activity and CB Groupjive will be upgraded ?

No idea, after CB Auto Actions I'll be upgrading CB Connect then moving on to the next one. In the coming weeks they should all be complete. CB Auto Actions had a lot of PHP to XML upgrading so it's taking awhile (all the backend for the individual actions is now XML).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn