Integrating facebook login

9 years 3 months ago #256370 by deef
Integrating facebook login was created by deef
I'm trying to integrate facebook login and facebook register on my site .

When I hit the button facebook login on the right, it's just coming to the same page without annything is changed. I have followed the tutorial, and I have added the appid and the app secret. I have chosen as mode --> Pre-fill. And I have added the from Field and to fields

With kind regards,

deef
www.siteguru.be

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #256381 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Integrating facebook login
Switch to default Joomla template and see if issue persists. Your current template is using some sort of weird ajax fade in affect that is probably breaking the registration pre-filled display. Ensure debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration is also enabled so any errors present can be output properly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deef

9 years 3 months ago #256394 by deef
Replied by deef on topic Integrating facebook login
I have found this error with error reporting on:

Failed to retrieve Facebook profile. Error: User profile request failed! Facebook returned an error: OAuthException: Error validating access token: The user has not authorized application 842361175883763.\";s:4:\"type\";s:6:\"danger\

Error reporting is in the footer!

the facebook error is trowing a lot of times.

Why is the site/facebook not asking to authorize the application ?

With a standard template the same problem!

With kind regards,

deef
www.siteguru.be

9 years 3 months ago #256397 by deef
Probably I have de-autorized the app (before it was working) This for testing purposes.

How can i re-autorize the app?

parse.com/questions/how-to-handle-facebook-users-who-de-authorized-the-app-and-wants-to-re-authorize

With kind regards,

deef
www.siteguru.be

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #256405 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Integrating facebook login
If you blocked the apps authorization then you need to go to your Facebook account settings and remove the block. Otherwise the application can never authorize for your user again. On Facebook click the down arrow to the far right on the top bar. Click "Settings" then "Blocking" and see if you blocked the application in "Block apps". If not then check "Apps" on the left menu then ensure "Apps, Websites and Plugins" is enabled. Aside from that I don't know what more to suggest. I've deleted my authorization and was able to reauthorize perfectly fine, which then registered me and logged me in fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deef

9 years 3 months ago #256425 by deef
Ok thx,

It was a browser problem. When I changed from browser it was working again.

I have a new problem.

When I log in with facebook login

I have the firstname, the last name and the email..
But no adres, postal code, city, phone, ...
I have looked at my facebook and there is everything in it. I have made a connection from phone to telefoon.

So can you help me out once more please ?

With kind regards,

deef
www.siteguru.be

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn