[SOLVED] GJ Files tab - "Menu" dropdown error

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #257665 by cliffvt
Hi there

On my CB 2.0 site, since upgrading to 2.0 it seems that under the file tab of GJ, the "Menu" drop-down does not work, so group owner or Adminsurator (or anyone) cannot carry out file actions. See pic enclosed. Download button works fine.

I am on pre-latest nightly release of 2.0

Any ideas?

Thanks

Cliff
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #257685 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GJ Files tab - "Menu" dropdown error
Seams to be working fine in my tests. You may have a fatal jQuery error due to the GJ Events integration though as it's bugged. Install the below to fix GJ Events then see if issue persists.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/227366-groupjive-event-date-problem#253480

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #259344 by cliffvt
Replied by cliffvt on topic GJ Files tab - "Menu" dropdown error
Thanks mate, that worked perfectly! Much appreciated.

Cliff

9 years 1 month ago #260704 by cliffvt
Replied by cliffvt on topic GJ Files tab - "Menu" dropdown error
Guys

I have now upgraded to Cb 2.0.7 and it seems this issue is back. Can I use the same fix you suggested earlier to fix it or will it break something else?

Thanks

Cliff?

9 years 1 month ago #260731 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic GJ Files tab - "Menu" dropdown error
You need the fixed GJ Events integration installed found below. Upgrading from 2.x to 2.0.7 shouldn't cause this to break again. It's strictly a jQuery problem which you should be able to see in the console when pressing F12 in Chrome or Firefox.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/255-developer-members-support/227366-groupjive-event-date-problem#253480

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.239 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn