RE: GroupJive

9 years 3 months ago #257892 by technogrid
Replied by technogrid on topic RE: GroupJive
The plugin was disabled, at first i saw CB GroupJive en-GB and i tought that's the one, later i've search for all groupjive plugins and saw theres just CB GroupJive, so now it's ok.

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #257895 by technogrid
Replied by technogrid on topic RE: GroupJive
One more question, how can i set the access level for the category/group?

At the moment i have one category set to be:
type: approval
access: everybody
create: disable
create access: administrator
nested: enable
nested access: all registered users
owner: 42 (admin id)

now on the front end when i'm logged in with normal user i see all admin features, i can even delete the main category and group

Attachments:

9 years 3 months ago #257902 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic RE: GroupJive

One more question, how can i set the access level for the category/group?

You adjust the Access parameter while editing your category/group as needed.

now on the front end when i'm logged in with normal user i see all admin features, i can even delete the main category and group

You either have your CB moderator permissions set wrong (as in every user is being considered a CB moderator), you're not logged in as a normal user (e.g. logged in as a CB moderator), or you're logged in as the owner of the category/group.

First check within CB > Configuration > Moderation and ensure "Moderators View Access Level" is set correctly (I recommend "Special"). Next edit your user within CB > User Management and ensure they've the appropriate usergroups for your testing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: technogrid

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.328 seconds