[SOLVED] K2 Integration Issues

9 years 2 months ago #259209 by bins
Replied by bins on topic K2 Integration Issues
Whilst I think that I have created a field with the right query/call to the db, I am having trouble displaying the data on the member profile.

Is there a guide for this, as I can't successfully work out the logic?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #259210 by nant
Replied by nant on topic K2 Integration Issues

bins wrote: Whilst I think that I have created a field with the right query/call to the db, I am having trouble displaying the data on the member profile.

Is there a guide for this, as I can't successfully work out the logic?

Please share your query.

9 years 2 months ago #259211 by bins
select 'description' FROM '#__k2_users' WHERE 'description' = '[value]'

I am stuck at how to get this shown/editable on the profile

9 years 2 months ago #259213 by bins
Still playing and looks like I am not where I thought I was, so probably have not set the query up correctly!

9 years 2 months ago #259228 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic K2 Integration Issues
That Looks like a query for Query Validation and not CB Query Field. What are you trying to retrieve from K2? I was under the impression you wanted Joomla profile data? At an rate the two example queries below can grab from either.

K2 Profile:
SELECT `gender` FROM `#__k2_users` WHERE `userID` = '[user_id]'

Joomla Profile:
SELECT `profile_value` FROM `#__user_profiles` WHERE `user_id` = '[user_id]' AND `profile_key` = 'profile.address1'

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #259304 by bins
It appears the info I was after was not Joomla but K2.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.195 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn