[SOLVED] 403 error accessing profile page

9 years 2 months ago #259311 by allenjj
Replied by allenjj on topic 403 error accessing profile page
Ok, I installed it and answered my own questions, it is an extension with different versions for each version of CB. That said, will it export and import passwords from CB directly (subscriptions installed with CB login as only login) or do i need to use the joomla (hashed) process to move passwords?

John

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #259360 by allenjj
Got it working and was able to transfer all users and profiles, however it did not transfer last visit date or registration date. Is there a trick for getting them to transfer?

John

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259402 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 403 error accessing profile page
We're not the developers of CB Juice so we don't host its download in our downloads section. You can find CB Juice information in the below forum category.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/226-cb-juice

If you've any questions regarding CB Juice please post them to the above forum category.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago #259467 by allenjj
Perfect. Guess I didnt look to see if they had help here since the forgecode site did not appear active. As always your the best.
Thanks,
John

John
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.199 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn