CB 2.0.6 problèm in html user profil

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259378 by roland_d_alsace
CB 2.0.6 problèm in html user profil was created by roland_d_alsace
Hi.

I have upgraded 1.9 -> 2.0.6

In my user profile, the 1st tab have a H1 tag (id="cbtabnav11") instead of a div tab.
(So it doesn't display as a tab) :
<div class="collapse navbar-collapse cbScroller cbScrollerWidth">
<div class="cbScrollerLeft">
<button class="btn btn-xs btn-default" type="button">
<span class="fa fa-angle-left"></span>
</button>
</div>
<ul class="cbTabsNav cbTabsMenuNav cbTabsMenuNavMore nav navbar-nav cbScrollerContent">
<h1 id="cbtabnav11" class="cbTabNav cbTabNavMenu active">
<a href="#cbtabpane11">Infos de contact</a>
</h1>
<li id="cbtabnav10" class="cbTabNav cbTabNavMenu">
<a href="#cbtabpane10">
Mes articles
<span class="badge badge-default">20</span>
</a>
</li>...

A always had left and right scroll button on tabs bar, that i don't need to have.
<div class="cbScrollerLeft">
<button class="btn btn-xs btn-default" type="button">
</div>

This is not the same that on a new install.
<ul class="cbTabsNav cbTabsMenuNav cbTabsMenuNavMore nav navbar-nav cbScrollerContent">
<li id="cbtabnav11" class="cbTabNav cbTabNavMenu active">
<a href="#cbtabpane11">Infos de contact</a>
</li>
<li id="cbtabnav10" class="cbTabNav cbTabNavMenu">
<a href="#cbtabpane10">
Mes articles
<span class="badge badge-default">1358</span>
</a>
</li>...

An idea why ?
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 2 months ago #259383 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB 2.0.6 problèm in html user profil
Left and right scrolling shows up when the tabs overflow. They're overflowing because of it looks like a tab that has the wrong display mode is in that position. All tabs in the "Canvas Main Middle" position should be "Tab Menu" or "Nested Tab Menu" display modes. No other display mode is supported in that canvas position. As you just upgraded you should run the CB > Tools > Canvas Layout tool to auto configure this for you.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259387 by roland_d_alsace
Replied by roland_d_alsace on topic CB 2.0.6 problèm in html user profil
Thanks Krileon.

...but i have made the Canvas Tools directely after upgrading.

I'll follow your explanation, i'll try to change de position of the 1st tab, and re-run the Tools.

Regards.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259399 by roland_d_alsace
Hi.

I have affected the 1st tab to an other position..
..and now it's the 2nd tab, wich became the 1st which have a H1 balise !

I have re-run canvas tools, without success.

<h1 id="cbtabnav10" class="cbTabNav cbTabNavMenu active">
<a href="#cbtabpane10">
Mes articles
<span class="badge badge-default">0</span>
</a>
</h1>
<li id="cbtabnav8" class="cbTabNav cbTabNavMenu">
<a href="#cbtabpane8">
Blogs
<span class="badge badge-default">0</span>
</a>
</li>...
Attachments:

9 years 2 months ago #259409 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB 2.0.6 problèm in html user profil
Their HTML starts out with H1. The tab HTML is designed to output in the event the jQuery fails. However, for some reason your first tab is not being converted by the jQuery. I'm unable to confirm your issue on 3 different installs. Does this happen no matter what the first tab is or only for that specific tab? Press F12 in Chrome or Firefox, click the Console tab, then refresh the page and see if you've any JS errors present as that could result in the jQuery breaking.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #259422 by roland_d_alsace
Hi Krileon.

I don't have js error.

Only 1 css error :

Avertissement : Erreur d'analyse de la valeur pour « background-image ». Déclaration abandonnée.
Fichier Source : myweb.local/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/default/bootstrap.css?v=4c087fb18ff96a4d
Ligne : 6236, Colonne : 20
Code Source :
background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(top, #d9edf7 0%, #b9def0 100%);

and it's always the 1st tab, and not a specific tab.

The 2nd, 3th are OK

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.214 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn