Conditional hidden fields failing required validation constraint

9 years 4 weeks ago #262705 by Freshpage
I've discovered that when I disable the "System - K2" plugin, the problem goes away.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 weeks ago #262718 by krileon
That's a pretty strange conflict. I can't think of a reason for K2 to conflict with CB Conditional. Re-enable the K2 system plugin, but disable the CB integration within K2 configuration then see if issue persists. It's possible their usage of CB API could be invalid or no longer compatible with CB 2.x.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Freshpage

9 years 4 weeks ago #262745 by Freshpage
OK yes, switching CB integration off in K2 fixes the problem, thank you.

I'm pretty sure I don't use any of the k2 integration features, so this is probably a satisfactory fix for me, but I'm happy to test some more if you'd like.

9 years 4 weeks ago #262750 by krileon
I'm guessing it's how K2 is loading CB API or using it. I've not reviewed their code so I've no idea how they're using CB API. The CB integration in K2 is just supposed to replace avatars with CB avatars and point profile links to CBs profile so I'm a bit unsure why that would cause this. Will look into it further for next CB Conditional release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn