Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Some CBSubs usage questions

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
9 years 1 day ago #264539 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Some CBSubs usage questions
It's tough because the "sponsor" that they list in their registration is not a moderator. Each registrant will have a different person as a sponsor. And the sponsor has to approve to us that yes, they recommend this applicant.

Our admissions committee are also not moderators. They are in different parts of the country and might approve whenever they get a free moment.

It would be ideal that we get the last say as moderators.

What do you think?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 1 day ago #264541 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Some CBSubs usage questions
You can still use the moderator workflows except setup CB Auto Actions to send emails out to the sponsors. Then your moderators when they do approve the registration only have to do so with a button click. CB Auto Actions could act on the after registration trigger with an Email action to send whatever you like to whomever you like.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
9 years 1 day ago #264544 by cagoffice
Ok that would be good.

When the user has to login to pay- do they still get access to our "members only" section of our website even though they haven't paid yet?

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 7 hours ago #264571 by krileon
Nope, if their subscription is not active they will not have access to whatever that plan protects.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• cagoffice
  • cagoffice
8 years 11 months ago #264643 by cagoffice
Great!

Another question- if we had another service that we would like some members to pay for if they are participating in, could we have a payment portal for that?

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 11 months ago #264648 by krileon
If it's within Joomla then most likely yes. If it's outside Joomla then it depends on how the external service works. You could also just accept the payments either with a subscription or merchandise plan, but without details of your service I can't really suggest anything specific.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon