[SOLVED] CB Subs 4.0.0 wrong alignment on the invoice

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #267179 by erichburkhard
I have installed CB 2.0.9 / CB Subs 4.0.0 ...when a user buys a subscription, the corresponding invoice is not formatted correctly....(I tried to solve it with the help of firebug, but the invoice is within a dialog, so i was not able to find the solution) .....can anybody help me ....which correction do I have to do in which stylesheet ? ...see the attachment
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #267183 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Subs 4.0.0 wrong alignment on the invoice
It's aligned correctly in CSS, but its weight isn't strong enough to override CBs core table styling. The below should work, which you can add to the bottom of your Joomla template CSS file or a CB template override plugin.

.cb_template th.cbregBaItrate {
    text-align: right;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #267911 by erichburkhard
Replied by erichburkhard on topic CB Subs 4.0.0 wrong alignment on the invoice
HI - I have put this code into the template.css file of my 'coolness' Template - but it had absolutely no effect :unsure: do you have another idea? regards

8 years 9 months ago #267921 by krileon
Add !important to it to force higher weight.

.cb_template th.cbregBaItrate {
    text-align: right !important;
}

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 9 months ago #267926 by erichburkhard
Replied by erichburkhard on topic CB Subs 4.0.0 wrong alignment on the invoice
...there is still no improvement....I checked this with an already existing invoice ...or is it important to create a NEW invoice to see the improvement?

8 years 9 months ago #267958 by krileon
No, you don't need to create a new invoice. Whatever CSS file you're adding it to is not getting loaded then. I'm not sure why this is an issue for your Joomla template though as the popup window loads the main Joomla template CSS file, CBSubs CSS files, and CBs. Do you have caching enabled as maybe the page is cached and is why your CSS hasn't loaded in?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn