Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CB Subs 4.0.0 wrong alignment on the invoice

  • krileon
  • krileon
  • ONLINE
  • Posts: 50734
  • Thanks: 8696
  • Karma: 1475
10 years 11 months ago #272014 by krileon
Try the latest CBSubs 4.x Nightly release below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/doc_details/671-cbsubs-gpl-nightly-build


Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

10 years 11 months ago #272079 by erichburkhard
Replied by erichburkhard on topic [#5417] CB Subs 4.0.0 wrong alignment on the invoice
Thanks - the lateest nightly-Build could fix the Problem :-)
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: beat, nant, krileon
Powered by Kunena Forum