CB Connect not workign for Linkedin

8 years 8 months ago #269416 by pranaydhruv
CB Connect not workign for Linkedin was created by pranaydhruv
Hello,

I have installed CB Connect and tried to connect to Linkedin, i have entered the ID and secret but i am unable to connect to Linkedin API. and get this error attached in the screenshot. The URl i use is

domainname.com/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbconnect/endpoint.php?provider=linkedin

Please help

Thanks
Pranay
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 8 months ago #269421 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Connect not workign for Linkedin
Please see the below. LinkedIn is not functional at this time.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/229505-configuring-cb-connect-7x

CB Connect is in a weird position at this time. The APIs have changed, but HybridAuth 3 isn't fully compatible with those APIs yet. So only a few of the social sites are functional for now. Once GJ rewrite is done I'll have more time to contribute to HybridAuth and get a fully functional CB Connect 7.x out.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 5 months ago #274234 by pranaydhruv
Replied by pranaydhruv on topic CB Connect not workign for Linkedin
Hello Team,

Please let me know by when this issue is planned to be resolved ?

Thanks
Pranay

8 years 5 months ago #274236 by nant
Replied by nant on topic CB Connect not workign for Linkedin

pranaydhruv wrote: Hello Team,

Please let me know by when this issue is planned to be resolved ?

Thanks
Pranay

We are still waiting for the HybridAuth 3 library to be completed.
I know Kyle has been submitting code to them to help out, but no ETA yet.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.522 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn