Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Upgrade Issue from 1.9.1 to 2.0.10

• mike5151
  • mike5151
8 years 8 months ago #269743 by mike5151
Upgrade Issue from 1.9.1 to 2.0.10 was created by mike5151
Hello

Having issues with one site that is not upgrading cleanly from 1.9.1 to 2.0.10. I have done this upgrade on approximately 20 other sites without issues. It seems that the '2nd' stage isn't happenning - even when you click the link that asks you to launch it.

If you've seen this issue before then please comment or happy to pay for a troubleshooting session.

Kind Regards

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 8 months ago #269744 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upgrade Issue from 1.9.1 to 2.0.10
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting then retry. This will expose any errors during the install process.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike5151

• mike5151
  • mike5151
8 years 8 months ago #269749 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic Upgrade Issue from 1.9.1 to 2.0.10
Kyle

debug results below

KExceptionFailure | Fatal Error [500]
Call to a member function translateToCurrentLanguage() on a non-object
.../libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Language/CBTxt.php:142

137 {
138 if ( $languageKeys == '' ) {
139 return $languageKeys;
140 }
142 $translated = static::$self->translateToCurrentLanguage( $languageKeys, $englishString, $args );
144 if ( static::$self->mode == 0 ) {
145 return $translated;
146 }

• mike5151
  • mike5151
8 years 8 months ago #269752 by mike5151
On refresh I then get the following message:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare uddeIMgetUserTZ() (previously declared in /home/cmiatest/public_html/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib32.php:30) in /home/cmiatest/public_html/components/com_uddeim/uddeimlib31.php on line 33

Kind Regards

Mike

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 8 months ago #269791 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upgrade Issue from 1.9.1 to 2.0.10
Something is loading CBs old API during install. This is typically done by a system plugin of some sort. Unpublish the CBSubs system plugin within Extensions > Plugin Manager. If you've K2 or Kunena installed then disable their CB integrations. You may need to do the same for UddeIM. Once done retry install, but it's possible migration won't take place if the install already partially installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• mike5151
  • mike5151
8 years 8 months ago #269799 by mike5151
Thanks Kyle

I am reloading a 'clean' backup each time so hopefully I can nail the issue - thank you for the sugestions, I'll let you know how i get on.

Mike

Moderators: beatnantkrileon