Skip to Content Skip to Menu

Upgrade Issue from 1.9.1 to 2.0.10

• mike5151
  • mike5151
8 years 8 months ago #269813 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic Upgrade Issue from 1.9.1 to 2.0.10
OK - this time unpublished, the plugins to Kunena and UddeIm.

This time i get the following:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 29394330 bytes) in /home/cmiatest/public_html/plugins/system/debug/debug.php on line 1134

Any ideas?

Cheers

Mike

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 8 months ago #269823 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upgrade Issue from 1.9.1 to 2.0.10
Looks like you hit your memory limit of 128mb during migration. Turning off debug mode can help reduce the memory strain a lot though so you may want to try with debugging just turned off. Aside from that you can try increasing your memory limit to something like 256 to ensure the migration won't run out of memory.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

• mike5151
  • mike5151
8 years 7 months ago - 8 years 7 months ago #271694 by mike5151
Replied by mike5151 on topic Upgrade Issue from 1.9.1 to 2.0.10
Hi

I have now removed the old cb captcha, password strength and forum plugins - i had an issue when trying to add a new field and errors came from all of those plugins - and now I have tried again to upgrade CB from 1.9.1.

I have no memory problems now - progress I guess! - but the upgrade Nnow fails with the following messages - does that give you any other clues?

Cheers

Mike

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofiler in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>cmiatest/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 41

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerFields in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>cmiatest/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 42

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerFieldValues in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>cmiatest/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 43

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerLists in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>cmiatest/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 44

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerMember in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>cmiatest/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 45

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerPlugin in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>cmiatest/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 46

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerTabs in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>cmiatest/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 47

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerUser in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>cmiatest/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 48

Warning: Cannot redeclare class moscomprofilerUserReport in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>cmiatest/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/LegacyLoader.php on line 49

Fatal error: Call to a member function translateToCurrentLanguage() on a non-object in <span>/</span>home<span>/</span>cmiatest/public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Language/CBTxt.php on line 142
Last edit: 8 years 7 months ago by mike5151.

• krileon
  • krileon
8 years 7 months ago #271712 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Upgrade Issue from 1.9.1 to 2.0.10
CB 1.x API is still loading during CB 2.x install. That's what's causing those errors. You need to disable anything that integrations with CB. For example if you've the K2 CB integration setting enabled you need to disable it. If the Kunena CB plugin is enabled it needs to be disabled. If there are any Joomla system plugins for CB enabled you need to disable them. The admin nav module maybe causing this as well so I recommend also disabling it. Basically the safest approach is to disable anything CB related before upgrading. We don't have a workaround for these issues yet beyond disabling things to stop the conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mike5151

Moderators: beatnantkrileon