[SOLVED] User to be approved by CB Moderator before getting activated

8 years 6 months ago #272410 by krileon
Free plans still become active. I recommend just leaving the free plans workflows parameters for confirmation/approval as default CB. Then see if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #272412 by cagoffice
I changed it to default CB settings and the moderator STILL is not receiving the email to approve and the user is still getting an Email On First Activation email.

I must be doing something wrong. It's probably something so simple.

8 years 6 months ago #272417 by cagoffice
I should clarify:

The user gets the "Pending Email" which is our email confirmation email and the "Email on First Activation" email at the same time.

It should be "Pending Email" then moderator approves, then "Email on First Activation" email.

8 years 6 months ago #272458 by krileon
The user will receive the pending email. Once they've confirmed their email address your moderators will get the approval email. Once a moderator has approved the user they will receive the welcome email. The email on first activation is sent immediately, because it's a free plan which is immediately activated.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272459 by cagoffice
Oh okay, so "Email on First Activation" depends on fee or no fee. I am understanding now. I just don't want them to be confused that they're approved when it's still with the moderator. I will word it differently or I might take it out all together.

8 years 6 months ago #272477 by krileon
The CBSubs emails are independent of the workflows emails. The CBSubs emails are based entirely off the subscription status. So if the subscription becomes active for example then the activation email will send if configured.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.293 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn