Cross requests in CBsubs problem

8 years 3 months ago #276658 by activha
Replied by activha on topic Cross requests in CBsubs problem
We need to renew their subscription manually just as if they clicked on subscribe/renew and then click on manual gateway and print the payment slip.

Basically we would like to automatize the manual process this year while we move them gradually to ingenico solution with SEPA payments suggested by Beat

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #276668 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Cross requests in CBsubs problem
There's no filter for that. I recommend filtering by expired subscription then manually checking if they've a pending/initialized basket as needed. Alternatively you could try writing an Advanced filter for frontend userlist usage to filter it down as needed. Userlist filter is probably most ideal since you're wanting to go through frontend process.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.127 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn