Joomla login url isnt auto redirecting to CB urls

8 years 3 months ago #277020 by wrongjon
Hi

Thanks again.

Just using the default built in Joomla SEF urls.

I just tried creating a menu to joomla login, clearing cache and I can still get to the joomla login via that new menu url but when I try logging in I get a red error box saying about sessions and browser cookies etc.

Ive removed that menu now and will stick with the 301 redirect in my htaccess until i get time to install a fresh build of CB on a test domain to see if it works for me out of the box.

thanks for your help

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #277023 by krileon
Am out of ideas then. Something is altering the request data so CB is unable to see those menu items or something is wrong with the CB system plugin not loading for some reason. I'm unable to confirm your issue on 2 separate installs. If your fresh install has the same issue please let us know and can investigate further from there.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.141 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn