[SOLVED] Email field display issue

8 years 3 months ago - 8 years 2 months ago #277036 by AlexRag
[SOLVED] Email field display issue was created by AlexRag
I'm trying to troubleshoot this odd situation with the email field that appears in a users edit profile page. I can;t seem to figure out where its coming from.

I removed the _UE_REGWARN_MAIL tag in the email field description which seems to have gotten rid of most of the message.

Any ideas?

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #277056 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Email field display issue
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration and retest to see if any errors are present. Are you overriding the Profile Edit Value Layout for that field? If so try removing your changes entirely for the layout and see if issue persists. Also ensure you've latest CB Privacy nightly installed.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago #277089 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Email field display issue
The only notable messages I see are some duplicate queries of the users and usergroup tables.
I also have not done any override to the field.

By the way, I just discovered this happening on another site using CB.

8 years 2 months ago #277115 by krileon
Disable all non-core CB plugins 1 by 1 to see if the issue goes away.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 2 months ago #277146 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Email field display issue
No such luck. Is this possibly a language file issue?

8 years 2 months ago #277177 by krileon
Yes, switch to default English and see if the issue goes away. Could be a bad language string. What language do you have installed and do you have the latest from the below?

www.joomlapolis.com/cb-solutions/languages

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.222 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn