Help-Can not get any members (I have 7) to show up in the list I have created

8 years 1 month ago #279865 by boatingman
I have installed CB and followed the video to create a new list; however, in the front end, says I have 0 members. I have 7 registered users. Seems like I am not connecting my users to the member is some way.

I am sure I have configured something wrong in the back end.

Please help

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #279866 by lousyfool
Hi,

Did you read the CB Primer Book ?

In its version 1.0.5 it's Chapter 5, starting at page 51, covering User Lists pretty much in step-by-step form.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boatingman

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #279874 by boatingman
Well, I went through that book and no matter what, I have no members in my user list. I am missing something. Anyone have ideas? The drop down user lists are displayed so I know I have the menu correct, just no members. For some reason my users are not displayed as members to my community

8 years 1 month ago #279880 by krileon
Within CB > Tools run Synchronize Users. Your user may exist in Joomla, but not CB. If it synchronizes some users then see if issue solved. If still not displaying then edit your userlist and ensure you've selected enough usergroups to include for display with the "Usergroups" parameter.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279912 by boatingman
Ran the user sync in tools and it says my tables are good I have attached 2 screen shots. Maybe I am nuts
Attachments:

8 years 1 month ago #279918 by nant

boatingman wrote: Ran the user sync in tools and it says my tables are good I have attached 2 screen shots. Maybe I am nuts

Please provide screenshots of your user list configuration.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.784 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn