Help-Can not get any members (I have 7) to show up in the list I have created

8 years 1 month ago #279922 by boatingman
Thank you and here are my Screen shots

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago #279932 by krileon
Remove your Filters and see if issue persists. Under Global ensure at least Registered is selected.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279975 by boatingman
Thanks, but I got nothing. Tried new list but no members

I am having so much trouble understanding when the heck I am doing, I actually purchased an installation of the component and CB Subs Am supposed to get an email soon with a response I hope. Maybe someone could help me then

This is the reply I got on Sunday

Dear Bill Moss,

Thank you for purchasing an installation service.

Within the next business day or two you will receive an email from your technical project contact on Joomlapolis with details regarding the implementation process.

In preparation for your services project please confirm that you have the latest versions (Joomla 1.5.23, CB 1.7, CBSubs 1.2.2 - depending on purchased services). Also please prepare s short document with the basic configuration items you require and make sure you have a skype account handy for potential voice communication.

The Community Builder team of Joomlapolis.

p.s. This installation service is valid for username: boatingman on joomlapolis.com

PS2: To view invoice, simply login, click "My Profile" at top, and at bottom click "Click here to view the list of invoices".

Joomlapolis.com is operated by
Lightning MultiCom SA
Av. des Boveresses 50
1010 Lausanne, Switzerland
To contact us regarding any payment
issues, simply use the Contact form on
www.joomlapolis.com/
Please allow 1-2 business day for reply.

NOTE: This email was automatically generated from Joomlapolis.com (www.joomlapolis.com).

8 years 1 month ago #279986 by nant

boatingman wrote: Thanks, but I got nothing. Tried new list but no members

I am having so much trouble understanding when the heck I am doing, I actually purchased an installation of the component and CB Subs Am supposed to get an email soon with a response I hope. Maybe someone could help me then

This is the reply I got on Sunday

Dear Bill Moss,

Thank you for purchasing an installation service.

Within the next business day or two you will receive an email from your technical project contact on Joomlapolis with details regarding the implementation process.

In preparation for your services project please confirm that you have the latest versions (Joomla 1.5.23, CB 1.7, CBSubs 1.2.2 - depending on purchased services). Also please prepare s short document with the basic configuration items you require and make sure you have a skype account handy for potential voice communication.

The Community Builder team of Joomlapolis.

p.s. This installation service is valid for username: boatingman on joomlapolis.com

PS2: To view invoice, simply login, click "My Profile" at top, and at bottom click "Click here to view the list of invoices".

Joomlapolis.com is operated by
Lightning MultiCom SA
Av. des Boveresses 50
1010 Lausanne, Switzerland
To contact us regarding any payment
issues, simply use the Contact form on
www.joomlapolis.com/
Please allow 1-2 business day for reply.

NOTE: This email was automatically generated from Joomlapolis.com (www.joomlapolis.com).

Thanks for your purchase.
I already sent you an email regarding the services.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boatingman

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.338 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn