automatic renewals with Authorize.net

4 years 5 months ago #314503 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic automatic renewals with Authorize.net

The error is: paypalpro Paypal IPN fraud attempt. ERROR: paypal subscription IPN type subscr_cancel for a basket without auto-recurring items: Invalid transaction. Please contact site administrator to check error log.

That sounds like a cancellation IPN was received for a basket that doesn't have recurring payments so there's nothing for PayPal to cancel. You'd need to PM backend super administrator login credentials for me to review the IPN history as I've no idea why it'd be doing that.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 5 months ago #314777 by AdvisorProducts
Replied by AdvisorProducts on topic automatic renewals with Authorize.net
Oddly, we have the normal Paypal Gateway also setup and it reports back fine. It's just the Paypal Pro gateway that won't report back. In looking closer this morning, I see the normal Paypal has a field for 'Your Paypal Identity token' but the Paypal Pro account does not. Is there a reason one Paypal Gateway has it and the other does not? That's the biggest difference between the two that I can see.

4 years 5 months ago #314779 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic automatic renewals with Authorize.net
You're using "Website Payments Pro" which is their older API. Their replacement for it is "PayPal Payments Pro" which uses their "Payflow" API. The gateway supports both. Trying to use PayPal Standard and Website Payments Pro at the same time may conflict with one another since they share a lot of parameters.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn