[SOLVED] CBSubs CIC Credit Mutuel gateway obsolete soon

1 year 6 months ago #330819 by agaudin
Thanks AGAIN for your answer.

I am now managing to get real access with our testing website that you could use for full developpement (I will also give you SuperUser access).

I will be back to you as soon as I have answers from them
This message contains confidential information

Again, MANY THANKS for your patience !!

Best regards
Antoine
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 6 months ago - 1 year 6 months ago #330820 by krileon

I am now managing to get real access with our testing website that you could use for full developpement (I will also give you SuperUser access).

Very much appreciated. It's unfortunate it has to be this way. I hope in the future they really improve upon their testing process as it's unprofessional to expect developers to be using customer accounts for testing. From my end am already working on trying to improve this further with additional fallback behavior checks and looking into the country/stateprovince issue.

Edit: country/stateOrProvince issue now resolved so we just have the response handling to finish fixing now

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330880 by krileon

Any luck with getting a test site setup? Believe I've got all the issues addressed, but still unable to test response handling. I am handling the response MAC verifying as instructed by their documentation so not entirely sure what's still causing that to fail.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 6 months ago #330882 by agaudin
Hello

sorry for the delay - as I said about french banks, high fees but poor service...
- I asked for an extra connection to their system from my testing website, and I will get it !! (I hoped yesterday, probably next week). As soon as I get it, i will share it with you.
- I suggest you to revert CIC-CME gateway to the old system, and wait to finish your tests on our platform (as soon as it is available)

Once again I am so sorry, I do appreciate your service, and grumbl about banks (we sent another message this morning).

Best regards
Antoine

1 year 6 months ago #330883 by krileon

- I asked for an extra connection to their system from my testing website, and I will get it !! (I hoped yesterday, probably next week). As soon as I get it, i will share it with you.

Awesome! Thank you. I also requested an account but unfortunately was denied. So this is very appreciated.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 6 months ago #330898 by agaudin
Still no answer from the bank - we finally discovered our commercial contact is ill and nobody told us ! So we bypassed her and reached higher rank manager, the process to get access with our testing website is restarted and should get success but it is once again delayed.
Fingers crossed ! In the worst scenario we will close our congress subscriptions in the beginning of oktober and you will be able to use it (but I would prefer to be able to use our testing website).

I'll keep in touch with you as soon as they move.

Best regards

Antoine
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn