[SOLVED] CBSubs CIC Credit Mutuel gateway obsolete soon

1 year 6 months ago #330902 by krileon
Have you considered changing payment processors? Is there a particular reason you have to use CIC Credit Mutuel? Stripe and PayPal bother offer significantly better stability. My recommendation would be Stripe as we include support for both off-site and on-site payments through it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #330989 by agaudin
Hi !
Endless story, last episode...
The commercial service agreed to open an access for our testing website, but the support team refused because it a testing one...
So :
- we obviously cannot test on a production website
- they refused you to open an external access for testing
- they refused us a testing one too.
As previously, shit service.

Anyway, for now it is difficult for us to move to another processor - we are a nonprofit organisation with several spots in France, and we have several bankaccounts there. AND you already made 90% of the job, you just need a bit more time to finish it.
Today, their 3DS V1 website is still working, we can expect they will close it in the end of october.

So, I didn't say my lastword : I have another solution (see below in hidden area)

This message contains confidential information

1 year 5 months ago #330996 by krileon
Waiting till the 24th might be cutting it pretty close, but will see I suppose. Will retry spoofing the response message on my end to see if I can get it working, but last time I tried that it worked in test but not in live.

If test payments would at least just display the response data in the test credit card form that'd be great or if they had an API to request payment details that could also work so we could at least handle payment status check on return to the website via return URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: agaudin

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #331127 by agaudin
Hello

great news - I finally had a real phone contact with their support, because I wasn't happy at all of their services. The explaination I got was really different than the exchanges I had by email previously.
I CAN use an existing access on whatever I want test site - it means I can use my testing website and get an anwser. I set everything and you can use it :

- Connect to my test website (details given in hidden area)
- Do WHATEVER you need to test the 3DSV2 there.

The gateway is set to connect to their testing environment. There you will have a "TEST card image" which gives you the possibility to choose all kinds of Credit Card (and transaction : success / failure)

Once transation done, their screen shows you the transaction code

Also : at each testing transaction, I get an email from their server. If you want to get a copy, send me the email adress you want.

This message contains confidential information
Attachments:

1 year 5 months ago - 1 year 5 months ago #331130 by krileon
Perfect, thank you. We've been on touch with them as well and had just sent them a subdomain we had to create to pass their IPNs to our development environment, but haven't heard back yet. Will goahead with your test environment instead and hopefully can finally finish this.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 5 months ago #331131 by krileon
Will notifications reach the test site or will they be sent to the live site? IPN handling is what we're having issues with at this time.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.240 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn