CBSUBS

1 year 8 months ago #330156 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSUBS
Have reviewed your install and seams to be working fine. With the frontend test account you've provided I set the group limit field to 1, created my group, and now I can't create another. Please provide exact steps to reproduce your issue. The limit restricts them to that specific number of groups. Your CBSubs settings are setting it to 5 so they'll be able to create exactly 5 groups. So I performed a second test of changing the field to 5 and making 4 more groups. It will not let me make a 6th. So again appears working fine.

As the site is offline I left the test groups on the frontend test user I was provided so you can also confirm.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #330167 by eciudad
Replied by eciudad on topic CBSUBS

krileon wrote: Have reviewed your install and seams to be working fine. With the frontend test account you've provided I set the group limit field to 1, created my group, and now I can't create another. Please provide exact steps to reproduce your issue. The limit restricts them to that specific number of groups. Your CBSubs settings are setting it to 5 so they'll be able to create exactly 5 groups. So I performed a second test of changing the field to 5 and making 4 more groups. It will not let me make a 6th. So again appears working fine.

As the site is offline I left the test groups on the frontend test user I was provided so you can also confirm.

Thank you Krileon

Where did you do this "With the frontend test account you've provided I set the group limit field to 1" and this " So I performed a second test of changing the field to 5 and making 4 more groups" ? I thought a set correctly in the CBSUBS, Integrations, CB Fields. It is obvious to me that I missed one setting for each plan.

Maybe I set the limit at the wrong place and that is why is creating unlimited groups for all users in the "Uncategorized".

One more thing if I change the category from "Uncategorized" to another, like "professional", I get this error "Error
Group failed to save! Error: Type not permitted!"

Thank you once again

1 year 8 months ago #330169 by krileon
Where are you creating groups from? My tests were from the Group profile tab where the button does not even display anymore.

One more thing if I change the category from "Uncategorized" to another, like "professional", I get this error "Error

That's due to the group type you've selected not being available in that category.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago #330170 by eciudad

krileon wrote: Where are you creating groups from? My tests were from the Group profile tab where the button does not even display anymore.

That's due to the group type you've selected not being available in that category.

Same place member profile, as you did. The only different would be that you wrote:

"I set the group limit field to 1" and "changing the field to 5 and making 4 more groups" ?

I thought a set it correctly in the CBSUBS, Integrations, CB Fields. It is obvious to me that I missed one setting for each plan, where did you change to 1 and 5 limits, that would help me to understand what I missed.

I used a brand new user and did not get the result. I am still able to create unlimited group from the same place you created while the field for that membership plan is set to 0.

Thank you

1 year 8 months ago #330171 by krileon

I thought a set it correctly in the CBSUBS, Integrations, CB Fields. It is obvious to me that I missed one setting for each plan, where did you change to 1 and 5 limits, that would help me to understand what I missed.

I just manually edited the field in CB > User Management as it's just a regular field.

I used a brand new user and did not get the result. I am still able to create unlimited group from the same place you created while the field for that membership plan is set to 0.

It sounds like the field is not being set by CBSubs or something else is storing the user profile after CBSubs and reverting the change. Are you doing any Field actions on plan status change in CB Auto Actions while also trying to use CBSubs Fields? Is CBSubs Fields integration public and published?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 8 months ago #330172 by eciudad
It sounds like the field is not being set by CBSubs or something else is storing the user profile after CBSubs and reverting the change. Are you doing any Field actions on plan status change in CB Auto Actions while also trying to use CBSubs Fields? Is CBSubs Fields integration public and published?[/quote]

I would expect for CBSubs to update the user profile with the value. I just check it for a user it does have 0, but still allow that user to create a group. I do not more on this. Surprised that worked for you.

I do not believe I am doing anything else. CBSubs was just installed about two or three weeks ago.

Auto actions is doing an update we have discussed about a year ago. CBSubs Fields integration is public, I did not change anything except for the field limit.

Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds