CBSUBS

1 year 8 months ago #330107 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSUBS
CB Moderators are exempt from group create limits. Are you testing with a user that has moderator permissions? Ensure the moderator view access level is set correctly in CB > Configuration > Moderation. It should be set very strictly and not something like Public or Registered.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #330115 by eciudad
Replied by eciudad on topic CBSUBS
No Moderators used in testing. All users must be Registered, not public access for this site. I tested one account that value of field was 0 and was able to create 3 3 Groups and CB GroupJive.

1 year 8 months ago #330123 by krileon
I'm unable to confirm your issue. I've set "Create Limit" under CB GroupJive > Groups > General to an integer field then set the value of that integer field to 1. I can no longer create groups after having created 1 group. Please be sure your integer field is published and on a published tab. I can't see any reason in the code why this wouldn't work either unless again they have moderator permissions (please check that Moderator View Access Level is set correctly in CB > Configuration > Moderation).

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago #330136 by eciudad

krileon wrote: I'm unable to confirm your issue. I've set "Create Limit" under CB GroupJive > Groups > General to an integer field then set the value of that integer field to 1. I can no longer create groups after having created 1 group. Please be sure your integer field is published and on a published tab. I can't see any reason in the code why this wouldn't work either unless again they have moderator permissions (please check that Moderator View Access Level is set correctly in CB > Configuration > Moderation).

1.I've set "Create Limit" under CB GroupJive > Groups > General to an integer field - It was done
2.set the value of that integer field to 1. It was done CBSUBS under fields for each of the memberships values, 0,1, 5, 10
3. Please be sure your integer field is published and on a published tab. Field is published. I am not sure if I followed the tab part.
4. Please see the enclosed moderator screen.

Thank you.

Attachments:

1 year 8 months ago #330146 by krileon
I don't know what more to suggest. This is working perfectly fine in all my tests. Please be sure your install is completely up to date as it could be due to out of date GJ. If issue persists please PM backend super user login credentials and frontend test credentials for a test user this isn't working with and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

1 year 8 months ago #330154 by eciudad
checked versions, appeared to be up to date. PM backend right now.
Thank you

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.298 seconds