CBSubs multiple subscriptions

1 year 4 months ago #331680 by activha
CBSubs multiple subscriptions was created by activha
Hello

I was wondering whether it is possible to sell multiple subscriptions of a plan and redistribute them to a company team.

For instance a company would like to buy 100 subscriptions of a plan A and distribute tokens to its staff for them to register on the website and be able to use a subscription one by one.

Could I achieve this with CBsubs ?

Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 4 months ago #331681 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs multiple subscriptions
Easiest way to do that is use CBSubs Family Plans. The owner of the subscriptions then has full management rights over who gets that subscription. They'd just share it with their employee accounts.

The number of times a plan can be shared can be a static value or based off a user field. In your case probably user field is best so you can adjust the field based off the number of licenses they purchase. As for purchasing additional licenses you've a few ways to do that, but the easiest is probably CBSubs Options as it can provide a field for them to select additional licenses.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

1 year 3 months ago - 1 year 3 months ago #332292 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBSubs multiple subscriptions
Coming back on this subject, how can I set up a dropdown box or an input box in Options so that a user could buy 10 licences on a single purchase ?
I already use Options Prices to give them the choice between monthly or annually plan subscription but cannot see where to add the info to buy several subscriptions at once.

Also for the Family plan shared subscription option, does it mean that a single subscription can be shared say 5 times or does it mean that a single user has to buy 5 subscriptions to be able to share it 5 times, and how to achieve it ?

Thanks for the tips

1 year 3 months ago #332295 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs multiple subscriptions

Coming back on this subject, how can I set up a dropdown box or an input box in Options so that a user could buy 10 licences on a single purchase ?
I already use Options Prices to give them the choice between monthly or annually plan subscription but cannot see where to add the info to buy several subscriptions at once.

You can add plan options under Integrations > Options > Options. These are basically extra price fields for plans. There's several fieldtypes available there including dropdown select.

Also for the Family plan shared subscription option, does it mean that a single subscription can be shared say 5 times or does it mean that a single user has to buy 5 subscriptions to be able to share it 5 times, and how to achieve it ?

It limits the number of times they can share that plan. They do not need to buy it 5 times to share it 5 times. If set to 5 after buying the plan they can share it to 5 active users at any given moment.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 3 months ago #332297 by activha
OK so I think that family plans is not the solution for business subscriptions.

We have a company which needs to buy 20 subscriptions for its users.
How can I have a dropdown of 1 to 100 and the price computed depending on the dropdown ?

1 year 3 months ago #332351 by activha
Do you have a suggestion for this ?
I mean :
- a dropdown list with the number of subscriptions purchased by the company
- an option list with a monthly price and an annual price (that we already have)
- the ability to share the subscriptions bought to company users (maybe family plan but we need to affect one purchased plan to one family member)

I am a bit stuck to implement this

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.226 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn