Monthly payment processing every 2-days?

4 months 2 weeks ago #336243 by bizguy
I was told a member's monthly payments was processing every couple of weeks, but when I reviewed the payment file, I find it is firing every 2-days.
Other members with the same plan, and one is processing correctly, and another every 2 weeks?
I have the Gateway configured for both 1x payments, and recurring, subscribers choice so maybe that is the issue, but some plans are annual, others monthly.
Have I configured this incorrectly, or is there some other issue?

I can PM support login info.
www.culinaryfederation.ca

Thanks.
Ed

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 months 2 weeks ago #336249 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Monthly payment processing every 2-days?
What payment gateway are you using? A monthly plan of course shouldn't be billing every day or every 2 weeks. A daily plan will bill daily, but depending on payment verifications, etc.. that could delay it for a day resulting in it seaming like every 2 days. The 2 weeks one doesn't make any sense though as you've no plan with that duration I assume.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 2 weeks ago #336257 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Monthly payment processing every 2-days?
Thanks Kyle.

They are using Stripe through the CBSubs plugin.

There are 2 plans one is annual, one is monthly. I have configured the Gateway settings to allow the subscriber to select subscription or manual payment. Could this be the source of the issue for the monthly sub?

4 months 2 weeks ago #336258 by krileon
Are you using a 1 month duration or by calendar month duration? Allowing a plan to be manual renewal or recurring wouldn't be the cause of something like this, no. Within your Stripe account check the subscriptions for the users having issues. You should be able to see all their renewal information there as ultimately Stripe itself is responsible for billing those.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 months 2 weeks ago #336262 by bizguy
Replied by bizguy on topic Monthly payment processing every 2-days?
I have the plan set to "This calendar month".
Is this the issue?

It seems the payment is being initiated by the system, otherwise I would assume there would be multiple Stripe charges, but only a single entry in CBSubs. CBSubs shows all charges in a given month, as System generated.

4 months 2 weeks ago #336264 by krileon
CBSubs can't initiate the payment unless the user for whatever reason is paying every 2 days or every 2 weeks manually. Please be more specific about what's happening here. Is the user being charged every 2 days or every 2 weeks? Are those charges from a recurring subscription? If so review the subscription at Stripe directly as that's where the payment scheduling is exclusively handled.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.208 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn