[SOLVED] Error after Upgrading

3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #336555 by AlexRag
[SOLVED] Error after Upgrading was created by AlexRag
I upgraded just now (including CB Activity) and am now seeing the following error message:

CB\Plugin\Activity\Log\KunenaLog::integration(): Argument #2 ($config) must be of type Kunena\Forum\Libraries\Config\KunenaConfig, KunenaConfig given, called in /home/.../public_html/community/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbPluginHandler.php on line 880

Site is still running Joomla 3.10.12 (J4 upgrade scheduled soon)
PHP 8.1.26
MySQL  5.7.44
Kunena 5.2.14

I tried to reinstall Kunena but seeing this error message in the back end as well as various front-end CB pages.

Any ideas about what might be the problem?

Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #336556 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error after Upgrading
Looks like the namespaced KunenaConfig doesn't exist in Kunena 5. Will look into it further tomorrow. For now turn off Kunena activity logging in CB Activity > Activity.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 3 weeks ago #336557 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Error after Upgrading
Thanks for the quick reply!   I have disabled the logging for Kunena for now.  

Now that I see the feed, I am noticing some excessive spacing between words in various areas as seen in the screenshots.   Any ideas on how I can fix this?

Attachments:

3 months 3 weeks ago #336559 by krileon
My guess is you've some CSS doing that coming from somewhere. That's usually the word-spacing CSS rule.

developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web/CSS/word-spacing

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #336560 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Error after Upgrading
I'm pretty sure I haven't messed with any of the CSS for CB and let the defaults kick in.    When I checked the source it looked like I am seeing an Apple Font Family coming from somewhere.    Once disabled the feed looks just fine.   Is there a  CB configuration I should be looking at perhaps?   Or is the browser itself doing something?

UPDATE:
I am also do not see the themes when posting in the feed or the backend.    I know it's likely unrelated to what's happening above, but thought to let you know as well.

Attachments:

3 months 3 weeks ago #336569 by krileon

I'm pretty sure I haven't messed with any of the CSS for CB and let the defaults kick in. When I checked the source it looked like I am seeing an Apple Font Family coming from somewhere. Once disabled the feed looks just fine. Is there a CB configuration I should be looking at perhaps? Or is the browser itself doing something?

That's just applying the emoji font family. What browser are you using and what device are you using? Do you see this issue on our demo site below.

demo.cbdemosites.com/

I am also do not see the themes when posting in the feed or the backend. I know it's likely unrelated to what's happening above, but thought to let you know as well.

Looks like theme migration didn't go well. Edit the themes in CB Activity > Themes and prefix the "Image" parameter with "images/" example as follows.

TO: images/theme_blue.png

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.285 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn