[SOLVED] Error after Upgrading

3 months 3 weeks ago #336572 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error after Upgrading
Ok, Kunena 5 activity logging should work fine now in latest build release. Have also fixed themes, but that won't fix existing installs already migrated. I'm not seeing your font spacing issue though. You'll need to provide more details as per my previous reply so I can look into that further.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 3 weeks ago #336590 by krileon
Ok, the word spacing issue is now also fixed in latest build release.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #336595 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Error after Upgrading
Thank you for the fixes, Kyle.   I've also edited the location of the themes so we're good there too.

The last couple of issues that I am seeing now:

1.  None of the Kunena activities are appearing in the front-end feed. (I suspect this may have something to do with a failed migration from CBActivity 5 > 6)

When I went to see the logs in the backend 
2. A new issue popped up when I tried to sort the activity by type.  This error shows up I can't see any of the activities in the back end.

Attachments:

3 months 3 weeks ago #336596 by krileon

1. None of the Kunena activities are appearing in the front-end feed. (I suspect this may have something to do with a failed migration from CBActivity 5 > 6)

Kunena activity was not tested with Kunena 5, but with Kunena 6. Will try to adapt the API to work with Kunena 5.

2. A new issue popped up when I tried to sort the activity by type. This error shows up I can't see any of the activities in the back end.

Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry. That should expose where the error is coming from in its callstack. I need that callstack to track down the cause.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

3 months 3 weeks ago - 3 months 3 weeks ago #336597 by AlexRag
Replied by AlexRag on topic Error after Upgrading

Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry. That should expose where the error is coming from in its callstack. I need that callstack to track down the cause.

Seem like I am getting a bunch of error messages when enabling the maximum or development error reporting so I downgraded to PHP 8.0 to get the call stack
(Can't wait to get away from J3)

Deprecated: Joomla\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /home/.../libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 41

Deprecated: Return type of Joomla\Input\Input::count() should either be compatible with Countable::count(): int, or the #[\ReturnTypeWillChange] attribute should be used to temporarily suppress the notice in /home/.../libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php on line 170

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Input implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /home/.../libraries/src/Input/Input.php on line 31

Warning: session_name(): Session name cannot be changed after headers have already been sent in /home/.../libraries/joomla/session/handler/native.php on line 128

Deprecated: Joomla\CMS\Input\Cookie implements the Serializable interface, which is deprecated. Implement __serialize() and __unserialize() instead (or in addition, if support for old PHP versions is necessary) in /home/t.../libraries/src/Input/Cookie.php on line 21

Warning: session_cache_limiter(): Session cache limiter cannot be changed after headers have already been sent in /home/t.../libraries/joomla/session/handler/native.php on line 235
Error: Failed to start application: Failed to start the session because headers have already been sent by "/home/.../libraries/vendor/joomla/input/src/Input.php" at line 41.

Anyway, here is the info you need.

An error has occurred.
0 count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given
/home/.../libraries/CBLib/CBLib/AhaWow/Controller/Elements/TableBrowser.php:2984

Attachments:

3 months 3 weeks ago #336598 by krileon
Ok, implemented backwards compatibility for Kunena 5 in next build release. Will wait till tomorrow to release as have released enough times today hotfixing issues. Will bundle it with any other reports tomorrow.

As for your error it's due to Joomla 3 API returning NULL instead of an empty array when requesting a list of objects from the database. You're going to have a lot of problems like this running Joomla 3 on PHP 8. I do not recommend going past PHP 7.4 on Joomla 3 installs. Will try to implement a workaround in core CB for this.

(Can't get to get away from J3)

You really really really need to. Last update for Joomla 3 was July of last year. It is end of life. This means your site is a security problem waiting to happen. We do not explicitly test Joomla 3 anymore either. So we only fix issues as they're reported and we don't provide a support guarantee for Joomla 3. This will become a bigger and bigger problem as time goes on and we'll likely drop Joomla 3 support in the near future.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.210 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn