CBsubs option price display

3 months 2 weeks ago #336720 by activha
CBsubs option price display was created by activha
Hi

I have a plan with CBsubs option and a dropdown list.
The price column is populated with *1, *2, *3 for instance

My issue is that the front end displays the drop down like:  label - *3,00 EUR 
If the unit price is 20 € for instance, this drop down is wrong. The correct display should be : label *3 ideally, or best only : label.
Of course the final price under this drop down is correctly calculated but the dropdown could induce the user to wrongly interpret it

Could you add an option to display the price or not in the dropdown or only use the label (even if the computation of the price is still done) ?
Thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 2 weeks ago #336724 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs option price display
Please provide a screenshot of how the dropdown is displaying and of your options configuration. The price modifiers shouldn't be visible. *3 should be 3x the price and show the resulting price and not *3.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 2 weeks ago #336725 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs option price display
The final price is correct but the option drop down displays *3 for instance.
You can check it here cercle.business/inscription by selecting the enterprise plan and the option under the plan.

3 months 2 weeks ago #336726 by krileon
So the only issue is that it's displaying the * modifier, but the price next to the * modifier is correct?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 2 weeks ago #336727 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs option price display
no, the price next to the modifier is wrong as it is the number to modify the price.
The correct display should be 200 € for *10 as the normal price is 20 €
If it was possible to hide the display of the price in the option list that would be great

3 months 2 weeks ago #336729 by krileon
It shouldn't need to be hidden. That sounds like a bug with it not showing the calculated price, but I believe it's doing that because the plan itself has multiple prices so it doesn't know which to use for its base price for display purposes. Will look into it further tomorrow and see what's going wrong in the display behavior.

There are language keys for options though if you want to override the formatting and remove the price. Globally you'd use the below language keys.

PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECTED
PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECT

For per-option language keys you can use the below.

PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECTED_OPTION_VALUE_HERE
PLAN_OPTIONS_SELECT_OPTION_VALUE_HERE

Replace OPTION_VALUE_HERE with the value parameter of that plan option.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--
The following user(s) said Thank You: activha

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.221 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn